Meet Your DTSpade Broker
View Our Properties
Let’s get started
“If they don’t give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair” Shirley Chisholm
Monica is experienced in working with investment properties and investors. She has focused her attention on working with people of urban communities and neighborhoods that are experiencing transitional growth.
Before arriving at DTSpade, Monica was a Realtor with a commercial division of residential firms focusing on small businesses in need of office, retail, and/ or industrial properties for expansion. In addition, Monica supplies market research for economic development entities and for municipalities seeking CID’s (Community Improvement Districts).
She holds a BA in Political Science and Public Relations from the University of South Carolina, and studied at the New School, Graduate School of Management and Urban Policy.
- Licensed in Georgia
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Urban Land Institute- ULI Atlanta Chapter- Center For Leadership Class 2019
- Strategic Alliance Chair- Association of Medical Facility Professionals (AMFP) , Atlanta Chapter
- Mentee, Georgia CCIM Mentorship Program, Class of 2020
- Real Estate Associate Program- REAP- Class of 2017- Alumni Planning Committee
- Atlanta Womens Foundation- Inspire Class of 2020- Raised over $250,000 during a 4 month fundraising campaign for not for profit programs supporting women and children programs.
- BBA in Political Science / Public Relations, University of South Carolina
- Graduate School of Management and Urban Policy, The New School for Social Research